The crew at Mississippi Aquarium is excited about your visit and we can't wait for you to meet our bottlenose dolphin, American crocodiles, North American river otters, green sea turtle and so many more amazing animals. To ensure you have the best possible experience, we've made sure to provide you with all the information you need.
Tips for a great visit!
- Advance tickets are recommended. Don't wait in line to buy your tickets, buy them online before you arrive. By booking your ticket in advance, you avoid wait times at the gate.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses. Our exhibits are indoors and outdoors.
- Wheelchairs are available to rent at the ticket entry. Availability is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed.
- Your daily ticket allows re-entry.
- Check the website before your visit. This is where you will find the most current schedules and updates.