Have you ever wondered how we make our saltwater at Mississippi Aquarium? We'll tell you! Experience Mississippi Aquarium from Behind-the-Scenes by joining a friendly interpretive guide on a 30-minute walking tour of our facility and support areas! Learn about the Aquarium's Life Support Systems and water quality, daily care of animals through nutrition and Veterinary Services.
- 30-minute guided walking tour of behind-the-scenes
- Admission is not included and must be purchased separately
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate. Children 8-12 yrs old must be accompanied by a paid adult (18 or older)
- This is an Aquarium Facility Tour of behind-the-scenes. Animal encounters are not part of this experience
- No food or beverage is permitted while on the tour
- No photography allowed
- Tours begin promptly at the scheduled time
Guests will meet at the Information Desk located near the Entrance.